A numeric control 6 axis drilling machine for straight flat sheet glass.
DRILL 101FF is a numeric control 6 axis drilling machine designed for producing holes, notches, chamfering and polished or rough openings of any type on straight flat sheet glass with thicknesses of 4 to 20 mm. The machine is composed of six interpolated axes, X XG Y V Z W, and two electrospindles positioned opposite one another creating a dead centre system that drills perfect holes.
BASIC MACHINE CONFIGURATION
- – n. 2 tool charger with 8 stations each;
- 2 electrospindles of 4 kW up to 10.000 rev/min. with internal liquid passage for cooling the tool;
- 1 entrance shoulder roller;
- 1 exit shoulder roller;
- 1 pick-up system for the forward movement of the glass;
- 1 numerical control NC CNI;
- Set of user’s manuals for the machine and the numerical control;
- automatic lubrication system.