A numeric control 4 axis drilling machine for rectangular flat glass.
DRILL 1600 is a numeric control 4 axis drilling machine designed for producing holes and countersinks on rectangular flat glass with a thickness of 3 – 20 mm
The machine is composed of four axes, X Y Z W, and two electro-spindles positioned opposite one another creating a dead centre system that drills perfect holes.
BASIC MACHINE CONFIGURATION
- 2 tool charger with 6 stations each;
- 2 ISO 30 electrospindles of 3 kW up to 6.000 rev/min. with internal liquid passage for cooling the tool;
- 1 entrance shoulder roller;
- 1 exit shoulder roller;
- 1 pick-up system for the forward movement of the glass;
- 1 numerical control NC CNI;
- Set of user’s manuals for the machine and the numerical control;