A 5-axis CNC drilling machine for rectangular flat sheet glass.
DRILL 1600FF is a 5-axis CNC drilling machine designed for producing holes, inserts and countersinks on rectangular flat sheet glass with a thickness of 3-20 mm. The machine is composed of five axes, X Y V Z W, and two electro-spindles which, as opposite drilling heads, create a double-sided drilling system that drills perfect holes.
BASIC MACHINE CONFIGURATION
- 2 tool charger. The front one with 8 stations and the back with 6 stations;
- 1 ISO 30 electrospindles of 3 kW up to 6.000 rev/min. with internal liquid passage for cooling the tool;
- 1 ISO 30 electrospindles of 4 kW up to 10.000 rev/min. with internal liquid passage for cooling the tool;
- 1 entrance shoulder roller;
- 1 free exit shoulder roller;
- 1 pick-up system for the forward movement of the glass;
- 1 numerical control NC CNI;
- Set of user’s manuals for the machine and the numerical control;