A vertical machining centre that combines multiple types of processing in one system.
E-D 101 is a vertical machining centre that combines multiple types of processing in one system, which is capable of carrying out processing operations with a high level of speed and precision. The machine permits any type of processing on straight flat sheet glass, and combines all drilling and milling technology with the characteristics of a vertical grinding machine.
BASIC MACHINE CONFIGURATION
- 2 tool charger with 10 stations each;
- 2 electrospindles of 10 kW (13,6 HP) up to 12.000 rev/min. with internal liquid passage for cooling the tool;
- 1 entrance shoulder roller;
- 1 exit shoulder roller;
- 1 pick-up system for the forward movement of the glass;
- 1 numerical control NC CNI;
- Set of user’s manuals for the machine, software Skillglass Cad-Cam and the numerical control;
- automatic lubrication system.