Showing all 5 results
Welcome to the Machines and Wheels Glass Straight-Line Edging Machines category.
We offer sales and service of multiple Glass Straight Line Edging Machines including proven performers:
- SELIM SE10A STRAIGHT LINE GLASS
- SELIM SE10M STRAIGHT LINE GLASS
- SELIM SE12A STRAIGHT LINE GLASS
- SELIM SE5M GLASS EDGING MACHINE
- SELIM SE9M GLASS EDGING MACHINE
SELIM SE10A Straight Line Glass ...View Product
SELIM SE10M Straight Line Glass ...View Product
SELIM SE12A Straight Line Glass ...View Product
SELIM SE5M Glass Edging MachineView Product
SELIM SE9M Glass Edging MachineView Product
We know that shopping for a glass straight-line edging machine is a big investment for your business and we don’t take that lightly. We also know that our collective decades of professional experience in the glass industry can help you make the absolute best decisions in buying the machine that will be profitable for your business.
When you consult with Machines and Wheels we will help you consider the following factors as they relate to your business.
- Machine Size and Capacity: We’ll want to know the size and thickness of the glass you typically work with, and that the machine can fit in your facility without causing any space constraints.
- Which Machines You Currently Use: This information will help us select the right machine to effectively complement your production setup.
- Precision and Accuracy: Precision and accuracy are key features to look for in a glass straight-line edging machine. We are knowledgeable about the capabilities of each of our machines in delivering consistent, uniform edges and tolerances and can make expert machine recommendations to meet your exact requirements.
- Speed and Efficiency: These are essential for a glass business, so we offer professional advice about specific machines that can handle the right volume of glass cutting and edging with speed and accuracy. Our goal is to identify what you already use and what additional machines will increase efficiency and productivity for your shop.
- Durability and Maintenance: A glass straight-line edging machine is a significant investment, so it is critical to choose a machine that is durable and requires minimal maintenance and, when machines do require maintenance that repairs are easily accessible. We offer several maintenance agreements or one-time services to fit your budget and needs and, all common parts are on the shelf and ready to ship to help avoid downtime.
Take advantage of the experience and the decision-making help that we can provide. Overall, it’s our relationship with your business coupled with our glass industry knowledge that will make the difference. Contact our professional, friendly staff with any questions that may have. We succeed when you get the right machine and support!