The MRC-2350-CI/2850-M is a revolutionary glass back-painting machine. The first most innovative automatic glass back-painting machine on the market with the state-of-the-art GOLDGLASS technology of edge-to-edge painting method. The MRC-2350-CI/2850-M is an automatic painting machine that is literally changing the world of glass finishing. Originally designed with the unique characteristics of glass and built from the start with the sole purpose of creating the perfect glass painting machine. As a result, it is the most advanced economical, and efficient product in the market today.
Advantages & Features
- Single spraying gun for uniform painting and preventing uneven coverage.
- Compatible with all paint types (organic or ceramic).
- The glass detection system ensures edge-to-edge painting.
- Increases production while decreasing paint consumption by as much as 80%!
- Quick touch-and-go installation and operation
- Simple and economical maintenance
- Automatic cleaning system, change paints and colors within minutes.
- Low energy consumption
- Compact and easily moved according to factory floor needs.
- high production capacity-shorter time- greater profits
- Compatible with Goldglass GD7000 glass dryer and Lift Master vertical glass accumulator
- Additional accessories and software available including frame coating.